With over 30 years senior experience, Glenn Ball has sustained a successful career at an executive level in operational service delivery and management reform. His career to date has involved leadership in senior executive roles across areas that include:
- Leadership development;
- Organisational review and development;
- Structural and cultural change advice and management;
- Communications and marketing;
- Strategic policy and program development;
- Business and corporate planning.
As a founding Director of Executive Central, Glenn has a strong track record in working with senior teams of organisations to identify management issues and find solutions for change.
He has been instrumental in achieving strategic/cultural organisational change in a range of organisations across industries and executive levels. Glenn has also worked closely with senior Aboriginal leaders across a number of sectors in both individual and group leadership development programs.
Glenn has lifetime accreditation status with Human Synergistics International® to conduct leadership assessments using their Life Styles Inventory (LSI) and Leadership Impact (LI) tools and organisational reviews using, their Organisational Cultural Inventory and Organisational Effectiveness Inventory (OCI/OEI).
His corporate experience has included senior executive level positions as Executive Director:
- Strategic Services for Planning NSW, Director;
- Corporate Service Improvement, and Director;
- Performance Management and Development, both with NSW Department of Education and Training, as well as a senior role in the NSW Premier’s Department.
Bringing with him a considered, practical and systematic approach to his work, Glenn’s priorities are to produce decisive and implementable results.
He is well-regarded among his peers and maintains a high-level network across government, industry and the non-government sector.
- Masters of Management from the University of Technology, Sydney
- Masters of Science, Coaching Psychology from the University of Sydney
- Glenn is a visiting lecturer for the University of Sydney Business School, delivering the Coaching and Performance Management unit in the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree.