With over 30 years senior experience, Glenn Ball has sustained a successful career at an executive level in operational service delivery and management reform. His career to date has involved leadership in senior executive roles across areas that include:
- Leadership development;
- Organisational review and development;
- Structural and cultural change advice and management;
- Communications and marketing;
- Strategic policy and program development;
- Business and corporate planning.
As a founding Director of Executive Central, Glenn has a strong track record in working with senior teams of organisations to identify management issues and find solutions for change.
He has been instrumental in achieving strategic/cultural organisational change in a range of organisations across industries and executive levels. Glenn has also worked closely with senior Aboriginal leaders across a number of sectors in both individual and group leadership development programs.
Glenn has lifetime accreditation status with Human Synergistics International® to conduct leadership assessments using their Life Styles Inventory (LSI) and Leadership Impact (LI) tools and organisational reviews using, their Organisational Cultural Inventory and Organisational Effectiveness Inventory (OCI/OEI).
His corporate experience has included senior executive level positions as Executive Director:
- Strategic Services for Planning NSW, Director;
- Corporate Service Improvement, and Director;
- Performance Management and Development, both with NSW Department of Education and Training, as well as a senior role in the NSW Premier’s Department.
Bringing with him a considered, practical and systematic approach to his work, Glenn’s priorities are to produce decisive and implementable results.
He is well-regarded among his peers and maintains a high-level network across government, industry and the non-government sector.
- Masters of Management from the University of Technology, Sydney
- Masters of Science, Coaching Psychology from the University of Sydney
- Glenn is a visiting lecturer for the University of Sydney Business School, delivering the Coaching and Performance Management unit in the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Ready to Talk?
Contact us to discuss any of our solutions in Leadership, Strategy, Diversity and Inclusion, Transformation or Sales.