Jane is a proven executive coach, facilitator, consultant and guest presenter with extensive experience providing strategic advice, leadership training and coaching to CEOs and senior executives in ASX-listed top 200 companies, the public service sector and not-for-profit organisations.
She leverages her experience as a senior executive who has enjoyed a 24-year corporate career spanning a variety of roles across the financial services, energy and media industries.
Jane leads Executive Central’s Diversity & Inclusion practice. Her deep technical expertise and extensive corporate experience has positioned Jane to deliver leadership training, consulting and cultural change programs that help organisations future-proof their business success by creating diverse and inclusive workforces that enable collaboration and innovation to thrive.
- Future Proof Leadership
- Neuroscience (Unconscious Bias)
- Enabling flexible and agile workplaces
- Women Leading Career Development Programs
- Managing Change and Transition
- Executive Coaching – performance, career transition, developmental
- Consulting – Diversity and Inclusion strategy, program design and implementation
- Building Superior Teams
- Building inclusive and diverse Workplaces
Jane has enjoyed an extensive corporate career spanning financial journalism, corporate affairs, media relations and human resources. Her experience includes 10 years as a financial journalist, three years of which as a business reporter for the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper, high-profile corporate affairs and media relations roles at AGL Energy and Westpac Bank, and human resources experience.
Prior to joining Executive Central, Jane was the Head of Diversity & Flexibility for Westpac, directly responsible for the development and implementation of the bank’s Diversity and Inclusion strategy for 36,000 employees across multiple brands including Westpac, St. George and BT.
She is also a part-time facilitator on two units of the University of Sydney’s MBA Program.
- Woolworths Group – Delivery of an Inclusive Leadership program to approximately 500 leaders across Australia, New Zealand, Shanghai and Hong Kong to support a broader cultural transformation of the organisation.
- Dexus – Delivery of Inclusive Leadership training to approximately 200 leaders as part of the organisation’s focus on building a diverse and inclusive organisation to deliver against its vision to become Australia’s leading Real Estate company.
- ResMed – Delivery of Inclusive Leadership training to approximately 100 leaders in Sydney and Singapore to support ongoing efforts to further improve innovation and collaboration outcomes.
- HETI – Superior Teams Workshop, Inclusive Leadership Workshop and Executive Coaching to help improve leadership performance and overall perceptions of inclusion in key delivery and accreditation teams.
- MFAA – Lead consultant and research advisor on the MFAA’s Opportunities for Women Program which is pursuing a number of initiatives aimed at improving the overall diversity and inclusiveness of the MFAA’s more than 13,000 members. Jane’s involvement in the program has helped increase engagement and overall sponsorship year-on-year. (See Case Study)
- Landcom – Executive Coaching to support the career development objectives of high-potential talent as part of the Landcom Future Leaders program.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – Executive Women’s Leadership Course
- University of Sydney MBA Program Adjunct part-time facilitator
- Bachelor of Arts , Curtin University Perth
- Member of the MFAA Community Advisory Committee