Subscribe to receive this shortened preview of the Women Leading content on Leading with Strengths and planning your Career Map.
The Women Leading Program offers participants the opportunity to take a critical look at their own career, leadership, and strengths. It is designed to help individuals advance their careers, and for organizations to increase the number of females in the succession pipeline.
Participants explore the skills needed to lead, thrive, influence, negotiate, and navigate career opportunities.
All participants receive access to the full 54-page version of this content e-zine, plus:
- 5 x 2.5-hour expert-led online workshops focusing on leadership theory and practice, career and personal development
- The Gallup StrengthsFinder assessment
- Orientation and direction setting
- 3 x one-on-one coaching sessions from a senior executive coach
- 3 x virtual networking experiences
- 3 x 30-day challenges
- content and collaboration through a workplace group
- Staged learning nudges
Complete the form below to receive a preview of the video and written content on Strengths-based Leadership and Career Mapping.