PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
Women Reconnecting is a program that is tailored to each individual’s needs and goals to help women returning to the workforce after maternity leave or a career break. We have created a blend of individual coaching and group workshops that will help you:
- Discuss issues around work-life balance;
- Explore myths and facts about going back to work (the kids will be OK!);
- Discuss options for flexible work arrangements;
- Build a support team at work and at home;
- Explore and confirm your career direction;
- Build the confidence to make your mark.
The Women Reconnecting Program spans over a 12 month period, ideally commencing before, or as you re-enter the workforce. We design a coaching program based on consultation with you and your manager. The program includes:
- Online Clifton Strengthsfinder 2.0 inventory and report;
- Individual one hour coaching sessions, scheduled strategically;
- 12 month follow-up as requested;
- Participants receive a toolkit of relevant reading and media;
- Optional invitations to informal networking events that may help make life that little bit easier.
The Women Reconnecting program starts with an individual face-to-face coaching session. The following sessions may be in person, by video call, or by phone, as agreed.