Executive Central coaches use the Human Synergistics Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI), as appropriate, during the needs analysis process of a coaching assignment. It is one of several assessment tools that can be used to determine a coachee’s specific needs.
The LSI is an individual 360 degree assessment tool that uses self-assessment and feedback from colleagues, to identify a client’s personal thinking and behavioural styles. It provides powerful insights into strengths and areas for development, which can enable people to start a profound journeys of personal growth.
The assessment tool is designed for executives, managers, leaders, students and people in professional and technical roles. LSI is a powerful tool that has helped millions of people to understand and change the way they think and behave.
There are three parts to the LSI:
- LSI 1 (self-description): Individuals self-assess their thinking styles, personal effectiveness and satisfaction at work and home.
- LSI 2 (others’ descriptions): Up to 12 of the focal person’s peers, managers and/or reports provide feedback on their behaviour and effectiveness.
- The data collected in these surveys is processed electronically. The results are compared to identify the individual’s confirmed strengths, unrecognised strengths, blind spots and stumbling blocks.
The results and recommendations from our experienced and LSI accredited coaches are then presented to the coachee in a comprehensive, confidential report. We guide the coachee through the findings and helps them, where required, to develop a strategy to change the way they think and behave to cultivate powerful results.
The LSI surveys are completed online on almost any digital device, as well as in hard copy.
We recommend that you apply LSI in tandem with the Organisational Culture Inventory®. Together, they enable an integrated approach to developing individual, group and organisational-level thinking and behavioural styles.
Our coaches and consultants use the LSI in combination with a suite of tools and methods as necessary. The LSI reports inform our recommendations to coachees and their organisations, which empower people to change their thinking and behaviour and to reach their full potential. By using their strengths to operate at their potential, people and teams can contribute to the success of businesses and organisations. In particular, LSI is valuable for helping individuals to:
- Discover and activate new ways of thinking and behaving;
- improve their effectiveness in their roles;
- cope better with stress, pressure and change;
- achieve self-set goals;
- apply more flexible and creative thinking;
- improve their interpersonal relationships;
- increase their personal effectiveness.
LIFE STYLES INVENTORY™
The Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI) can be used during the needs analysis process of a coaching assignment. It is one of several assessment tools that can be used to determine needs.
ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE INVENTORY®
The Organizational Culture Inventory® (OCI) can be used to assess your organization’s culture. The OCI is the world’s most widely used tool for measuring organizational culture.
We use the Leadership/Impact® (L/I) tool with executives and managers to provide unique insights into their personal leadership strategies.
ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS INVENTORY™
The Organizational Effectiveness Inventory™ (OEI) tool can help you develop a deeper understanding of your organization’s culture, through the perspectives of the people who live it every day.
Ready to Talk?
Contact us to discuss any of our solutions in Leadership, Strategy, Diversity and Inclusion, Transformation or Sales.